Thursday, June 16, 2016

BioRose part 2



At the river when Booker dies.




As soon as I get dunked by the priest, I know what happens next. 'Well here's how this ends.' I thought grimly. Soon several Elizabeth's appear and start drowning me. I panic somewhat as a natural response, but it soon turns into resignation. 'Oh well. I liked you, Elizabeth. You were a good person.' I though as my vision starts turning black. I smile at her with my eyes twinkling, and she looks shocked at my expression. Before she can mention anything, my vision becomes black and I die as Booker DeWitt.


I then gain conscience, but my eyes don't open. I feel like I am floating. 'Huh. Weird.' I thought with trepidation. I then hear the two voices I have grown to hate and love at the same time. "Hello, Jacob." Rosalind and Robert said at the same time. "We know you can't say anything right now but let us explain something. We have to get rid of some of the plasmids and vigors you have." If I could move my face, my jaw would have fallen through the fall. "The reason is that they were slowly killing you. So you will only have Electro Bolt, Incinerate!, Old Man Winter, Swarm, Murder Of Crows, Bucking Branco, Possession and Return to Sender." I mentally smiled. 'My favorite ones.' I thought. "we will give you some EVE to help you in the start, but you will need to find a way to make more." I mentally frowned. 'Well I could figure something out.' I thought with curiosity. "And one more thing, we are giving you a copy of Delta's Big Daddy suit and a Bouncer Big Daddy mixed together. Use it as you see fit." I felt my metaphorical eyes bulge out. 'WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! CAUSE IF YOU AREN'T, THAT'S GREAT!' I yelled mentally. I smirked inwardly at the thought. "And away you go. And don't be too shocked at your new appearance." I scoffed. 'Really? What else could shock me now?' And soon I fell in the dark's cold embrace once more.


Line break again. I'm less exciting than the last two. Onto the story.


When I felt my mind coming back, I groaned. But my voice sounded different. It sounded like….. like a Big Daddy. 'SHIT! I NEED MY REGULAR VOICE TOO DAMN IT!' I thought angrily. I groan out a wail that echoes throughout the area I'm in. Speaking of area, where am I? I looked around, and it's the Emerald Forest. I sigh mentally. 'Great. The area that's full of Grim. The only thing missing is the Grim.' I thought wryly. Next thing I see is 20 pairs of red eyes. 'I tempted fate didn't I?' I thought then let out a groan of anger and charged at the pairs of eyes.



Line Break.


Ozpin's point of view


I sit there at my desk, taking a sip of my mug as I read the papers and receipts I receive. As soon as I start reading my last paper, Glynda burst through the door with a look of worry on her face. "Headmaster, Look at the camera's in the Emerald Forest." I show a look of shock. 'Oh boy. It must be serious then.' I thought. I open up the camera's view in the Forest when I see something astonishing but frightening at the same time. A hulking mass of armor that looks like some kind of sea-diving equipment demolishing the Beowolves that attacked it. The being uses a drill, several guns. A weapon that seems to shoot bolts and these powers of lightning, fire, ice and things I have never seen before. I turn off the view, and I look at Glynda. "Get a Bullhead and go to the Forest. Bring along team RWBY as a counter-measure." Glynda looks at me with some worry and skepticism. "Are you sure you want to bring team RWBY along? They are still new. This being might harm them." She asks. "If push comes to shove, I am sure you can defend yourself and the students. However, if it want's peace, then we will show peace." Glynda nods and walks away. I sigh, and I take a sip of my coffee. 'Let's hope I didn't make a mistake.'


Line Break


Third person view. Inside of Bullhead with team RWBY and Glynda



In the Bullhead, there was different atmosphere's conflicting with each other. Yang was excited to see this being. She had never seen anyone demolish Grimm that easily before. Ruby was anxious because as the leader, she was pseudo-ambassador besides Glynda and she didn't want to mess up. Weiss was worried for her and her teammates because if the being would attack them, surely one of them would go down permanently. Blake showed a look of disinterest while reading her book but if you had seen her ears and eyes, they showed a look of curiosity for the being. It intrigued her that this being seems so new and yet not as threatening as you may see it. She noted in its posture tiredness like it had seen so much and all it wanted was peace. Glynda was like Weiss but more worried for her students than herself."I wonder what it looks like underneath that suit." Yang wondered out loud, thinking of various appearance's it may have. "I don't care. It could be a massive danger to us." Weiss said coldly. Blake put a hand on Weiss's shoulder to placate her. "That's not always true. Remember what you used to think about me when you found out I was a fanus? Maybe it's misunderstood." She said calmly. Weiss nodded albeit skeptically. "I just hope it ends well," Ruby said nervously. WBY then looked at their leader and smiled. "I'm sure it will end well," Yang said boisterously. Blake and Weiss nodded. Glynda then walked to team RWBY is. "We are arriving now. Be prepared." As they touch down, they see the figure kneeling in front of a Beowolf. It seemed to be doing something with the Beowolf. They start walking towards it to make contact.






A/N: This is part 2 of BioRose. I have decided to split it into 3 parts and the last one will be delivered on next Wednesday on time, this time, So please forgive the tardiness and I hope you will be expecting my last part.

Line Break



 **Source